Only people mentioned by @LilacMoon in this post can reply

In response Lilac Moon to her Publication

Hallelujah! 💥

💥🥰

In response TrQth PQtriQt17~Z to her Publication

No doubt we were born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. Truth be told, the honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from us. This is our time to shine, may God continue to bless us all.

(1) Show this thread

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

one of my favorite Q posts.

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

In fact, God literally woke me in the middle of the night in December 2017. The night I discovered Q. Its been a journey and now to realize where we are is truly a MIRACLE. Yes we all were chosen for such a time. Patriots put on the full armor of God and be ready. God is with us and its going to be Biblical.

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
(4) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

❤️❤️🙏❤️❤️🙏❤️❤️🙏

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Amen Amen AMEN!🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Love the#vibe

K but still weird trip though. lol

❤🇺🇸❤ Im a sailors daughter 🔱 Go NAVY 🇺🇸❤🇺🇸 WWG1WGAWW 💚❤ Reiki Master 🕉🕊❤🌹TRUMP SUPPORTER!🇺🇸 Married💕

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Ive been awake since i was 5 and used to ask all kinds of questions and i was called a little weirdo. Now im a grown up weirdo..lol !

(1) Show this thread

Cardmaker/crafter, Trump Supporter, Knowledge is Power!, Twitter Banned me!

I think about it too and I have come to a conclusion. So many horrible or uncomfortable things have happened to me in my life and I would get the comment "Everything Happens for a Reason". Well all that happened during my life was my test and THIS is the reason!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Gail ONeill to her Publication

Same here! Had seven years of bad luck at one time, it's in the bible

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Gail ONeill to her Publication

Same here! Had seven years of bad luck at one time, it's in the bible

(4) Show this thread