When you pray and God answers
Whatever it may be ... testify about it

How do we build the faith of others
if we don't share what God did for us.

I share mine not because I want pity or I live in the past. I dont need pity or sympathy
God did something for me and I use it for others...I'm going to shout it out loud
I share because it might help someone through a serious situation
They need that boost of faith

God wants us to share our experiences with Him
Marilyn@H_Yarnlover67
God recently healed her of cancer
She shares it alot ...not to boast
But to say this is what God can do for if you believe

How do people realize ... God Can ...
if we don't tell them
Its not the pastors job
It is yours ....the ministry God gave you to help others.

Has God given you a Miracle ????
Can it help others through their ordeal ???

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

God has worked numerous miracles in my lifetime. The recent was healing of my cancer but Father didn't just stop there. Father, God is healing my heart! Father, God is a merciful, loving Father! He loves us unconditionally as we should for Him. When you trust God, with your whole body, mind & spirit & soul , you will SEE & FEEL Father, God's presence! How glorious it is to feel Father's Holy Spirit!! He is ALWAYS there BUT you have to open your heart to Him!! Your life will be filled with love & joy ! Your heart ❤️ will be content ! Love you all so much! ❤️🤗❤️ May God Bless you ALWAYS!
"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth." "Blessed are they which do hunger & thirst after righteousness; for they shall be filled. " Blessed for the merciful; for they shall obtain mercy.
Blessed for they are pure at heart; for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers; for they shall be called children of God.
Matthew 5:5-9
Read that again! ☝️☝️ Open yourself to God.🙏🕊️✝️