Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

For all you losers out there that keep saying nothing is happening or nothing will ever happen... shut the fuck up!

You low energy and negative individuals are a shame as you just sit there typing on your phone or computer and don’t do a damn thing.

You bring down the vibe and good spirits, which actually does affect the ability to win and have a good outcome for all of us.

Either keep the vibes high with positive spirits, get involved on a local level or shut your damn mouth! 😀

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I have, this is my lawsuit against school board in Kentucky,
2002. now used as case law!
I will never stop fighting corruption!!

Nana has news for you
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

In all your counties and towns, your elected boards have secret meetings all the damn time, some of them meet once a month prior to their public meetings to basically script everything that will happen in the public meetings.
Now it isnt usually all of them it is usually the handful that control everything.
You need to find out where they are meeting and fire their asses.
All you have to do is follow around the "Ones that seem to be in charge" They normally will also have an attorney (usually the county of city attorney) that attends all their little secret meetings.

You all have no damn idea how much you have been fookd in every city every state.
You think this is just Congressional members screwing you, well Nana has news for ya.
I worked for local govt for decades I know what I am talking about
Hell I knew where they met most of the time.
We are screwed locally, state, and federal.

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

100%. my dad was on fiscal court (magistrate county level) the court had group that didnt hide it. paid off by thoroghbred horse farms, meet an hour before court, gather votes, and majic, got their way for years... blackmail and bully those that did not agree.
Three years ago our county judge tried to use eminent domain from 40 local farmers... to EXPAND AIRFIELD on closed army base to supply, you ready? rathyeon and lockheed martin. we closed that shit down!! less than 30 days.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Forever Patriot to his Publication

It is just as bad locally as it is federally.
It took me and a bunch more yrs to finally get a mayor that was not in their pockets.

(1) Show this thread