Stayin’ Alive!

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚You know what is so freaking funny about this. The level I can relate to it. OBVIOUSLY I am sure he had to deal with more. LOLOLOLOL Still kickin.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Love that! So glad youre still kickin it and stayin alive Stephanie Foster!

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚Just like this past weekend, when I went out. Some young lady was being ugly cause she thought I wanted her um fella. lol After all the fights with grown men, and sleepers, I leaned in and whispered, look sis you don't want none of this, I am used to fighting insane grown ass men. LOL She left me alone. I told her, I don't want your man, I don't even want mine. Back to staying alive. lololol

LOL!

My buddy said one time, you know, folks either love ya or wanna kill ya. NOW see that would be a bigger problem if the good ones felt that way. lol Those other ones just freak out around me. I am just a sweet lil angel. lol

LOL! The more truth I speak.. seems like more people want to kill me! πŸ‘€ I used to be a well liked guy until God woke me up to all these lies in our world!

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚Long as the good ones like us. Them other ones, best know, we can throw fists if need be. lol

Anons and Truth Seekers are my best friends and Ive grown very close to many! So thankful!

(1) Show this thread