Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

question?
Snow White, Good or bad?
"
"
Perhaps they are the names of the Military Ops?

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Everi Storm to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot trusting the Plan of President Donald J. Trump! I don't want a Revolution, I want a a Reckoning! #WWG1WGA #MAGA #Godwins

the relevance is clear.
He has said that those who are corrupt in our govt. have been bleeding us dry!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

not anymore, they must stop and correct

(1) Show this thread

POTUS DJT TWEET
"Some of those they are harshly treating have been 'milking' their country for years!" Nov/2017
Trump is referring to an anti-corruption purge that led to the arrest of 11 Saudi princes and dozens of government ministers. The arrests were widely seen as a move by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman to consolidate power.

correct. done in [30] is almost up

(1) Show this thread

MAKE ALLIANCES EVEN GREATER!

[30] almost up

(1) Show this thread

Sunday Nov. 5th 2017

>Paradise Papers are leaked; 13.4 million documents from offshore investment firm Appleby, mentioning Queen Elizabeth and Wilbur Ross US Secretary of Commerce.
>Gunman shoots 26 dead and injures 20 at a church in Sunderland Springs, Texas
>Bodies of 26 migrant teenage girls recovered from the Mediterranean, another 400 migrants rescued
>US President Donald Trump begins a 12-day trip to Asia in Toyko, Japan
>It was the 45th week of the year & 45th day of fall

>https://theweek.com/10things/732665/10-things-need-know-today-november-5-2017