I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

Father, God, I pray for love, peace & harmony. I pray Father, it happens soon. I pray it all goes down soon. ( Internet)
I pray Father, you are doing well, getting plenty of rest & each day starts with joyful & happy heart, laughter & sunshine & it ends with peace & tranquility. ❀️ I pray your Light spreads far & wide exposing the enemy as they lurk trying to remain in the darkness. Love you bunches Father! β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈBless you Father.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen & Amen πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@thangel
@thekingschick
@DeHowie
I pray you have a blessed day! πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈ

I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

In the Mighty Name of Jesus
I stand in agreement
Amen and Amen

Hi Marilyn

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Hi Diane! love you bunches! β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ˜˜β€οΈ

I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Hi Sis I was just thinking about you

I have been thinking of you too. Can you send me that link we talked about last night? I would appreciate it. Luv ya !

I forgot ... text me which one

The one you shared with your son.

Oh yes it was Storm's

Only people mentioned by @TheKingsChick in this post can reply

If its wrong call me ... I'll find it while we are on the phone

I dont like anything with dates ...people expect it just like that without opposition
Or delay ... this is s battle and thigs can happen.
It can't always be helped.

(1) Show this thread