With the 20th anniversary of 9/11 this weekend, it's time we acknowledge, BUSH AND HIS HENCHMEN CIA, FBI, DOJ, DOD ATTACKED AMERICA ON 9/11, THEN ATTACKED THE MIDDLE EAST THE PAST 20 YEARS COSTING THE WORLD TRILLIONS, KILLING MILLIONS AND THE Main Stream Media CONTINUE TO TALK ABOUT " MIDDLE EASTERN TERRORISTS " MASTERMINDING THE PLAN, WTF?

Only people mentioned by @StraussForHouse in this post can reply

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

In response Mark Strauss to his Publication

Agreed - 95% guilty of Fed Gov (Congress, FBI, CIA, FDA, CDC, some members of military, etc. ) treason / fraud / enslavement / crimes against we the people).

Who will hold them accountable??... no one honest there can break the stranglehold. They all need to go. We need regular people. Bivocational as in 1776.

Rm all their perks - have term limits - no staff - no travel allowances, no expenses allowed, no car allowance, no security.

They should receive the same benefits that the average worker receives only. Housing allowance - dorm style living. Live by the laws imposed on "we the people": Pay into SS, receive only Obamacare insurance, never be allowed to consult for any firm who has ever done business with the government, fund your own pension.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

NESARA IS COMING, AND I'M READY TO SERVE, https://rumble.com/vl247t-new-elections-under-neara.html

(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

duhhhhh! but who is gonna hold them accountable? absolutely no one! were screwed..

In response Duncan Dunn to his Publication

IT HAS TO BE FIXED OR CIVIL WAR IS COMING. I WILL NOT LIVE IN THAT WORLD, AND I'LL TAKE AS MANY WITH ME IF I HAVE TO DIE AS I CAN.

(1) Show this thread