Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

this web of evilness wraps and spirals and all these titles and crowned heads all point to the spider in the center of it all. Maybe my thought processes are flawed, but we "supposedly" took out the 13 families, that's pretty close to the top of the web. So why are we bouncing around sparring with the lowly pee-ons. Let's get down with God and allow Him to take out the center attraction, These others are just distractions as has been everything under the sun diverting our attention from AZ and the election. This appears to be a re-occurring pattern, or so it seems.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

this web of evilness wraps and spirals and all these titles and crowned heads all point to the spider in the center of it all. Maybe my thought processes are flawed, but we "supposedly" took out the 13 families, that's pretty close to the top of the web. So why are we bouncing around sparring with the lowly pee-ons. Let's get down with God and allow Him to take out the center attraction, These others are just distractions as has been everything under the sun diverting our attention from AZ and the election. This appears to be a re-occurring pattern, or so it seems.

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

Look up Pepe Orsini...he is the Grey Pope and king of the Papal Bloodlines. You never hear anything about him but he is above the Black Pope (who has been replaced). Also equall in rank to all of the Papal Bloodlines.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The Rothchilds have never been the top f the evil food chain

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Their life styles will soon be different.
From having it ALL, to having nothing. Talk about a rude awakening for them coming right up!. BYE

In response arba happihr to her Publication

I think they will be dead for most part?

(1) Show this thread