I Love President Trump and all my fellow Patriots. As much as I do it seems we have become lazy and I speak of myself as well. President Trump cant do it all. REMEMBER they are after us President Trump is just in the way and without him but most of all God we will not make it. I believe God is using Trump and fellow Patriots to awaken us all, Everyone has a part in this WAR and it is WAR, the last battle and WE the people will win. Find out what your good at or where GOD wants you to be. Since our Judicial system is fraudulent and corrupt I continue to share Truth with who I can but also working in my state to wake Americans up to the Corrupt Judges, Attorneys, Police and how they all work together to conspire against us all and use our Birth Certificate as a debt payment (bond). I filed a Civil right's lawsuit against the State, DHS, Police Officers today, will see where it goes. Pray for me please, I need lots of prayer. Thank you all and I love all! Keep sharing Truth!

Only people mentioned by @mystic17 in this post can reply

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Is there a way to edit? suppose to be most of all without GOD we will not make it.