Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

yes and now i know why i stopped listening regularly to
clif high, who's been heavily invested in bitcoin for a while... watched something the other day and he was vociferously
bashing QFS and nesara/gesara to the point of it sounding
plainly odd and obvious πŸ™„πŸ˜

WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ TRUST THE PLAN

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

You are spot on correct! Silver is much better investment.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I have struggled for the past year about investing but something in my gut said no - leave it alone

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

If I was to buy crypto, it would be XRP

(2) Show this thread