I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I have tried for 2 days to order ivermectin online. All of my orders went through. Then were refunded and not processed. Any suggestions?

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

hey benna, try going to a feed store or farm supply thats local. we heard its impossible online, but not in person.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication

I have been to 5 and all are sold out and no clue when they will get another shipment. I am on 2 of the stores list to contact if it does come in.

its the same here. that's been the best bet. i saw people ripping people off on amazon & ebay, selling it for double.

Only people mentioned by @UnQnown in this post can reply

In response Un_ Qnown to her Publication

Gotta be careful with pfizer putting some out too.

God please do not let me be deceived. You'll get news and memes here. Watched from the sidelines 'til Jan'20, activated Aug'20

very! hope you stay safe Benna & good luck to find some

(1) Show this thread