Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

There was no plane at the Pentagon on 9/11.

Why did they fire a missile, and call it an airplane?

Why did they lie?

What else did they lie about?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

No coincidences.
We have to assume that the missile targeted a specific portion of the pentagon for a reason. Building 7 in NTC destroyed was to destroy evidence, what did this missile destroy?

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Records pertaining to the missing $3 trillion were in those offices. Rumsfeld saved his own ass by striking the Pentagon in that precise location with a cruise missile.m

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

you are spot on..

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

I have been “Awake” 41 long years…

that is a long time!!!! you probably get sick of listening to us whine.

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

No! I am so glad I’m not one of the few anymore! I once had a dream where i was walking in a field of tall grass with Jesus. I asked him why i was aware of all these terrible things when other people seemed to be asleep to them. He told me that He had to wake some of us up early in order to have someone to help the ones who wake up last, because they would be in great distress.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

well God Bless you!

part of the 144 000

(2) Show this thread