Patriots, it's about time!

The clock is thicking and President Trump is ready to return.

Share this photo if you want to wish him warm welcome asap!🦅🇺🇸

Subscribe:@Melania_Trump_Channel

***(extra "h". . . . anyone know which q post had missing "h"???)

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

😍POTUSKENNEDY 👉 POTUSTRUMP✊
🤝SMOOTH TRANSITION!👍
🤜TRANSACTION COMPLETE!👏
💞

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

...also👇👀 (love me some CCR)

5:5 Dan, LOUD AND PRETTY CLEAR !!!!!

Someone told me long ago
There's a CALM BEFORE THE STORM
I know, it's been comin' for some time
When it's over, so they say
It'll rain a sunny day
I know, shinin' down like water

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1434905784899579907?s=20

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

....hmmmm.
xi oughta be making a move on Taiwan...
sleepy joe will do a "Show of Force"
one of the crew in xi's destroyers will have a Steve Urkel -"did i do that?" moment firing a missile to one of our arliegh burkes. that missle then is intercepted and destroyed mid flight barely even making a scratch...
AND we score a direct hit in response...

scare event necessary...

it is about damn time for that...

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In reference to this, others mentioned [H] in QD 1126, 1127, 1128. " "A clean [H]ouse is very important"

i thinki just saw that yesterday...talked about april showers i believe.

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Would that coincide with the raining sun song posted by Dan?

(1) Show this thread