We all assumed it was a artmospheric Storm with lightning, wind and rain. Or it was a Storm of American Citizens. Both are wrong. Its a Solar Storm or Corona Mass Ejection (CME) . This was the point of its going to be Biblical. The Solar Storm will disable all tracking microchips in the vaxx and possibly kill the mRNA in the vaxx. Many other unprotected chips will be disabled too. Only itenms protected from an EMP will survive. The 1st CME will hit earth on Wednesday 9-8-2021. This is only a small one compared to whats coming. Hurricaine IDA was another atmospheric storm that flooded many deep underground tunnels and was an act of God. It’s just beginning and you are safe and will not be harmed. All I suggest is you just Pray and give Thanks to our Creator and Christ the Messiah.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

the only corona mass injections happening are the vaccines being given. Please dont spread this b.s. about solar storms

A.K.A. 1Truthseeker2giveglory2-1God #JESUSSAVES#WWG1WGAWW #WRWY #Godwins #TakeTheOath#God1st#JFKJRISALIVE #DARK-TO-LIGHT

solar flares and storms are fake 100%
so y is this being spread?

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#Pray = = = > < >
#SunStorm Incoming = = = > < >
#Trust = = = > < >

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

omg wtf?

books, painting, walks in nature

Corona mass injection: yep it is?

there was a pretty big cme yesterday

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

Striking earth tomorrow.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication

Hmm...Bay City Michigan...momentary loss of power.

(2) Show this thread

🤣😅🤣😅 you cant be serious... 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Duncan Dunn to his Publication

Just wait and you’ll find out. I’m dead serious.

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Duncan Dunn to his Publication

I just watched a video on the solar flares and a CME strike is inevitable, they say.

(2) Show this thread