Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response lolo gemini to her Publication

A tracking device that you power and can't forget to charge or just forget to bring with you. They are trying every angle to make that possible.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Yep, Talk about controll right? Already patented much of the technology required for that. No coincidences.

think i have already met people in passing who have been test subjects over the years for this, you see it fleetingly but everyone of them has that scared witless look just after something 'invisible' happens to them

Only people mentioned by @lologemini in this post can reply

I wouldn't doubt that at all. It seems that for a lot of DARPAs activities, by the time it has filtered through to us it is well underway. Things got a lot better under the DNI Trump appointed though and shortened the curve substantialy.

true, I doubt we will find out the full scope of whats been going on, the true hidden deception will be kept classified to a degree with only a minor amount released

(1) Show this thread