MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

Brown zone..

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

I live in that zone. by camp LeJeune..

Only people mentioned by @AQPATRON in this post can reply

Cherry Point is about 40 minutes east. Then we have New River Air Station, Camp Geiger within 15 minutes. Fort Bragg about 3 hours, Seymour Johnson Air Base about two hours north. Not to mention all of landing stations scattered around the area. Ospreys fly over my house daily, all sizes and types of helicopters and military aircraft. We have a US port located in Morehead City about an hour from where I live but I work in that city. I frequently see military vehicles humvees etc traveling from Cherry Point to LeJeune. Military vehicles are not allowed on back roads here. Should I be concerned of where I live..or be glad I have the military around me?

In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication

AS LONG AS THEIR USA YOUR GOOD

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread