15-Feb-2019 5:24:11 AM EST
8ch/qresearch
>>5185578
>>5185527 (lb)
I dont think anyone is surprised, got to be the bottom of the pit to harm another human being the way they do. Hang 'em high.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/430023-senate-passes-bill-to-make-lynching-a-federal-crime?amp
In the past, what was the punishment re: a TRAITOR?
Coincidence?
Q

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

It's Federal alright! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

NOT SO FAST GRASSHOPPER: ORIGINAL 13th ,
SAYS THOSE WITH A BAR CARD IN PUBLIC OFFICE ARE NOT PROTECTED BY OUR CONSTITUTION πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

BQQM πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(1) Show this thread

Scottish Born & Bread. WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE "Don't piss down my back & tell me it's raining" O.J.W.

There is always the "Firing Squad" Just saying Kek

MAGA Patriot ☘️Kindness is my career. Give not for yourself but rather give of yourself and just think to yourself, what a wonderful world!

I thought it was sketchy re: Jussie Smollet and right after both Kamala and Cory Booker immediately tweeted sonething about it being a moden day lynching.

The truth is setting the world FREE! WWG1WGA