I find it hard to believe Ted Cruz is involved in rape and murder of children. I have always admired him and thought he was one of the few good guys in government. I am hoping this is not true about him.

Only people mentioned by @gdhoskins in this post can reply

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response David Hoskins to his Publication

a ton of miss information out here. remember this is Good V Evil. Fight for lives & power.
Imagine what some will do to "save their own life or loved one"
just saying

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I hear you - but how many people have we found out to be compromised that we once admired - sooo many - first big one for me was George Bush 2nd - it was a hard pill to swallow - but it also opened my eyes to the level of deception..I remember them showing him reading to a classroom when he was "informed" what had happened - that something that he caused - made me sick - still does to this day - that is when I started down the rabbit hole and then I found out about the children - I will never quit fighting against this evil

Love my president. Animal lover, coal miners daughter, retired, lives in WV..God always wins.

I've felt this way on a few of them on the list..heart broke over simon cowell arrested. really liked him. bunch of the politicans and movie stars I couldn't care less.

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

i hope not also, but i never felt he was legit from the get go. i would love to be wrong.

Retired, Father, Grandpa, patriot and Christian

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

It is hard to pick what is true and what is false. I am trying not to let my feelings interfere. I want to know the truth even if I don't like it.

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

I hope this isnt true too. HOWEVER, nothing surprised me anymore.
Julian Assange once said something in this nature: once it’s all done, 98% of thenm will fall.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Me too, but, this is a factual list and all will hear their confessions within 2 weeks .

Loving Jesus with all my heart♥ Donald J. Trump is the President of the United States of America! #WWG1WGA #USA #MAGA

Are there plans to shut down commerce, etc for a time? How could anyone go to work with that going on.

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

I missed list will you repost if u get a min please & TY no hurry

(2) Show this thread