Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

One thing that shocked me was Ted Cruz who has rraped over 300 children and murdered over 27 and we are just finding out about all these Senators that are Pedo’s and murderers.

https://youtu.be/se3abx45m1k

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Anyone could say these things, where is the PROOF! Victims, Video, Do We have ANY proof?

Only people mentioned by @DanUSCG in this post can reply

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

pretty big 'news'...

Storm has had some fantastic claims over the past months.

I don't know what to think sometimes. I take it in and chew on it but do not obsess over it. Something new for me. I'm trying a newer, gentler person without snap judgements and labels. And, of course, what good is discerning ability without patience? Patience.

If it's true...shame on Ted.
If it's not true...shame on Storm.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

The military does and you will see it within a couple of weeks.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Come on Stormy, if you know that they know, then what do you know that you’re not telling us? 😁

(1) Show this thread