Only people mentioned by @Nevergiveup in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I know! haha I can't wait. Pop the cork! Cheers to, The Best Is Yet To Come!
Difficult part a freezer full of food.

books, painting, walks in nature

Thats when the pary time hits the globe: booming!!!!!!!

I can't wait for the live feed from GITMO! Fauci, Obama and the Deep State deserve to be in gitmo!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Should I start my bottle to chill?

thats the truth 😊

Here for Trump and keeping up with the Anons🇺🇸🙏 Proud❤ WIFE❤, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

Yep, no more ordering up children, without a power source, the internet, a car with GPS, or without their cellphones.☺️🙏🏽

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

:)

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

INDEED !!!🙏❤️

oui 🙏🌿

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Nede Catherine to her Publication

Oh my gosh I have been listening to that song over and over. Last night it was on an hour loop. Did you create this? I love it.

(1) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

My fav meme 🤣

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

😂😂🤣Muh whole life, pay no attention to dick simpleton. lol

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

It's mine too now! A picture is worth a 1000 words.

(2) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts