Did Trump work with the military on distributing a different vaccine that was then given to hospitals but they rejected it?

How can we know?

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Called by a voice of light Oct 2017. Born on the 17th of the 5th month. I stand tall, demanding truth & freedom for humanity.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

a friend is currently in hospital in an induced coma in critical condition diagnosed with CV. It doesn’t sound good. She did not get the V, so what is really killing her? Mythought its 5G or she picked something up from V shedding. Its sad for her family!

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Prayers for you’re friend.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well you tell me Doq, you would not ask the question if you did not already know the answer.

i have read several articles about military having their version,
here is one of them! I don’t trust hospitals.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your-army/2021/04/07/armys-own-vaccine-that-could-fight-covid-variants-begins-clinical-trials/

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

If that’s the case this is really messed up. 😒

Because hospitals don"t have peoples best interests in mind.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

is it all related to the black swan?

The military is pushing vaccines and masking. They dont seem to be remembering their oaths..Some of them are harrassing and bullying their fellow country men in uniform or civilian colleagues to get the vaccine or ratting on them if they take their mask down. It is very troubling to see this. ...When I ask the ones pushing the narrative they seem to be brainwashed and saying they are just following the orders of the president....I am not liking where this is going

Trump and mil have 0 power if we are to believe that imo

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

HRC

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts