Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²Q'uriousπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²MomπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²WifeπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²Trump is My PresidentπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²JFK RoxxπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²I hate Satanist, Pedophiles,The Illuminate, F*K the DEEPSTATE

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘’π‘‘π‘‘π‘¦ π‘šπ‘’π‘β„Ž π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘ˆπ‘›π‘–π‘£π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ π‘–π‘‘π‘¦ π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘œπ‘™π‘™π‘’π‘‘ 𝑏𝑦 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘’π‘’π‘π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘ƒπ‘’π‘œπ‘π‘™π‘’ π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘™π‘‘π‘›'𝑑 𝑏𝑒 π‘ π‘’π‘π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘™π‘™π‘’π‘”π‘’ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘šπ‘  𝑏𝑦 π‘”π‘œπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘‘π‘œ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘”π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’π‘  π‘œπ‘Ÿ 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘β„Žπ‘–π‘›π‘” π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦ π‘œπ‘“ 𝑖𝑑 π‘œπ‘› 𝑑𝑣 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘’π‘ π‘π‘’π‘π‘–π‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘¦ 𝑖𝑓 π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘’π‘Žπ‘šπ‘  π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘’ π‘˜π‘›π‘’π‘’π‘™π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  & π‘π‘™π‘š π‘ π‘’π‘π‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ 

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

YOU CAN GUARANTEE the deepstate will use this against us! We know it is all manipulated. i am not saying people are not getting sick or dying. i had whatever it was. i treated it at home. i am just saying they are going to have to really step up their game.

YES IT WAS AWESOME TO SEE PATRIOTISM AND UNITY!