The BLACK SWAN Event — A black swan is an unpredictable event that is beyond what is normally expected of a situation & has potentially severe consequences. Black swan events are characterized by their extreme rarity, severe impact & the widespread insistence they were obvious in hindsight.

9/5/21 — A black swan landed in Beijing's Tiananmen Square. It is the only time in the history of China that can be traced, at the heart of 1.4 billion people, at this most sensitive time, the showing of the black swan symbolizing the change of Heaven & Earth. CCP’s propaganda & fake news cannot change this event & this is seen a last warning to the CCP, while bringing more awareness & elevated consciousness for the Chinese people. We are in biblical times now. 👀

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Xi hates the Commies too. Enjoy The Show

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

This should prove to be interesting. I wonder what will happen?!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

I truly believe that things have been happening. Just don't expect the LAMESTREAM MEDIA to broadcast it. From Shane's "GREEN LIGHT" tweet from 9/1 to GEORGE's message to Scavino's tweet about#TunnelsToTowers, among others, things have been happening.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Three Gorges Dam ... over 164m ... water level OMG !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y883m4vQeLI&t=2s

China Three Gorges Dam Latest Information Large Release September 7, 2021 ●Water Level China Flood - YouTube

The Three Gorges Dam in China is a hot topic.Hello everyone. The water level of the dam is rising sharply. This channel provides the latest information on th...

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

Could it be the lighting that makes it look black?
Do we have a light angle?

In response john park to his Publication

Multiple images

(1) Show this thread