Standing on a Bridge. Speaking Truths. Being God's messenger. Hopefully changing a narrative or two.

God Bless John F Kennedy, POTUS 45 DJTrump, General Flynn, our Military and Patriots worldwide. β€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD IS ALWAYS ON HIS THROWN!

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

Veronica how are you? I hope you are doing well Patriot. Keep up the fight...you are in my thoughts xoxo#FamilyIsEverything

In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication

IMPORTANT UPDATE! CALL TO ACTION FOR OUR FRIEND VERONICA! Please share and spread this across all platforms!

Can someone (family) get her released to a hospice program. then she can get the Ivermectin?

In response God Bless America to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @USAandTXProud in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

WWG1WGA! Just a TX Patriot here to help fight for TRUMP and our country. MAGA SAVE AMERICA!

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Not sure about that in TX. we have a friend that was sent home for β€œhospice” care even though he’s not dying. sorry indont know enough about it. Sad that she is having to go thru this.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response USAand TXProud to her Publication

i was asking where her POA and healthcare proxy where. there are options. Patient relations, AMA and like you said hospice.