Don't get distracted with the Gamestop news, there are much bigger things coming soon. Freedom and justice. Stay focused, and fight on.#NESARA

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Truth Seeker * Mind Warrior * Nature Lover * Freedom Fighter

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

My thoughts exactly....don't look here...much bigger coming!

Should I refi my house or wait? Should I get a financial advisor or wait? Should I do my taxes or wait? Should I pay my property taxes or wait?#NESARA#GESARA#Trumpsara

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

@GhostEzra you're right forget Gamestop.... we got bigger fish to fry! I have been doing some U.S. Constitution reading under Article 1, Clause 7 "judgement in cases of impeachment shall not extend further than removal from office and disqualification to hold, trust, or profit under the United States." By the House voting for impeachment 232-197 and by the Senate acceptance of a trial 55-45, that by majority vote both chambers of Congress have explicitly acknowledge that Donald J Trump is thr President of the United States. According to the Constitution only a sitting President can be impeache

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Jessica Payne to her Publication

Yes!! I checked on that also after I saw a reference to it!

(1) Show this thread

The Rothschilds are in for a bad set of days...

The Vatican feels the Pain.
The Sovereign is dethroned and America walks ahead of her.
As for the Warhammer:

We are reformed.

Old Hickory, Honest Abe and JFK knew.

Soon, so will the rest of the world.

The National / Global Economic Security & Reformation Act
https://www.intothelight.news/knowledge-base/nesara/

#NESARA
#GESARA
#ToTheAbyssWithTheBanks
#HoldTheLine

A 1962 Shuffle or slide - perhaps 14:00#TheLastPresident & the Golden Goose in a FLASH E011110 THOMASA4

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯