General Flynn is posting this soon... if you don't believe it please follow his telegram and see for yourselves... until then... please do what digital soldiers are supposed to do... spread the word. We need your help.
ATTN: All Patriots/Digital Soldiers...

“SAVE VERONICA RALLY”

Today September 6th ALL DAY & NIGHT@THE HOSPITAL in CHICAGO WHERE SHE IS CURRENTLY TRAPPED!! 🙏🇺🇸❤️

They are REFUSING “RIGHT TO TRY”
LIFE saving medication
👉IVERMECTIN👈!!

Go to this Telegram Acct.
https://t.me/veronicawolski/110106
SPREAD the URGENT MESSAGE!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Amita Resurrection Hospital
7435 W. Talcott Ave
Chicago, IL 60631

Only people mentioned by @HouseoftheMuse in this post can reply

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

In response House of the Muse to her Publication

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

She is so dearly loved by many!!!!!! She is The Princess of all Patriots!!!🙏❤️👸🏻

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

IDK, but i think she is protected.
Vincent said she know very important people and they know her. 😉

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

love your shirt V! those in the know know! 🤗 she had friends in very high places!!!

(11) Show this thread

Somebody take her some. They can't be in there all the time. Or sign her out. They know good and damn well that ventilators don't have good statistics if that is what they have her on. I have been and will continue to pray.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

❤🤲🕊

Pour la liberté, pour la paix dans le monde. Amour et Lumière et de tout coeur avec les USA et le Président Trump. Qu'ils soient bénis.

🙏❤️

International Bad Ass... mom .. muse and married to @Redwhitebluesk1 ... 80s scream queen... will take you down to China town ....

Catholic Christian Remnant, Pure Blood, Mother, Wife, Business Owner, Son of Liberty Rebel Patriot, Trump Won, God Wins

They are killing people here in North Carolina left and right! Lost five healthy beautiful friends in the past three weeks! The hospitals are criminals! Thats where we are!

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Susan Gasperson to his Publication

So very sorry about your friends... 😔🙏Lost a beloved co-worker recently because the hospital didn't treat the virus correctly. It's maddening and inexcusable.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

oh dear GOD, I wish I lived closer. They are killing her. Someone needs to do something. Can we all call the hospital?

last post i saw was from family saying shes been eating and needs rest. someone should really find out the truth

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

Aculight Patriot is posting THE TRUTH. Aculight Patriot is talking DIRECTLY with the family.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts