Only people mentioned by @Gematriaexploration in this post can reply

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication

Thank you for the info!

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

So the AMA and the CDC are warning against use. I think they look like fools (or bad actors) but they are in power. I am afraid that IVERMECTIN will be removed from use entirely. Get your supply while you can. Get Rx via telemedical provider and use one of these pharmacies. https://covid19criticalcare.com/pharmacies/

In response anon one to her Publication

they have no power

stop consenting

live like we have already won and we will

and so it is

(1) Show this thread

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

Thank you.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

ivermectin = response forthcoming?
👇👇👇

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯🎯❤
great info 🙌

(2) Show this thread