Only people mentioned by @Strmchsr in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

Reminds me of childhood story... It can only be said so many times. I know things are happening but there has to be a MOAB soon

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Def Leppard - Too late For Love (Official Video) - YouTube

Get tickets to Def Leppard's 2020 Stadium Tour with Mötley Crüe and special guests Poison & Joan Jett here: https://defleppard.comSubscribe to our channel fo...

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Wake me up when the bell rings! 😂

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

😅

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I sure hope so . . . We are ready . . .
GOD BLESS and PROTECT all of us here.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

You can just feel it in the air!

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

In response Bill McAleer to his Publication

I hesitated before posting his post because I’m ot entirely sure what he is meaning by its time, we can read into it more than one way. BUT, I would rather have it out so people can decide for themselves and maybe prepare now. The feast of trumpets starts tomorrow at sundown so anything can happen, I feel it too! The next 2 weeks will be interesting I think. God Bless

(1) Show this thread