Today has been a tough day . My boyfriend was admitted to the hospital in respiratory distress & My sweet companion Mia and I had to part ways unexpectedly and was hit by a car.

R.I.P Mia you were the greatest companion and had the sweetest & funniest personality.
I will miss you dearly & can’t wait to see you again on the other side.
I know your out there chasing those squirrels 🐿
Love you Mia May ❤️
Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” – Anatole France

Only people mentioned by @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply

Patriot, veteran, father, Trump supporter, WWG1WGA.

She was a special pup. The smartest, easiest to train pup I’ve had pleasure of interacting worth. She was loving, fun, entertaining, and sooooooo spastic. She will be remembered and missed.

I’m so sorry about Mia. Sending prayers to you and for a speedy recovery for your boyfriend. 😢❤️🙏

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

😢🙏🏼❤️

Freedom is not Free. You must and Always protect what is Yours. Fight for America and Fight for Your Freedom. America First.

sorry...

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I'm so sorry, they are like our children to us! Bless You!

In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication

Thank you soo much Friend❤️ Yes they are , she came in my life at the very moment I needed her and helped me with alot of my healing. I am forever grateful to have spent the time I had with her.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

sorry for your loss! Pets are the best! hope your boyfriend recovers quickly.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

Thank you soo much Friend❤️

(1) Show this thread

So sorry, we only get to keep them for awhile. Better days ahead.

In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Thank you Friend❤️

(1) Show this thread

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

So very sorry for the loss of your furbaby, praying for your boyfriend and for you. ❤️

In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication

Thank you Friend❤️

(1) Show this thread

Catholic, Q'd (3/28/19) followed on Twit by Gen. Flynn, Twit POW on 1/8/21. WWG1WGA ULTRA-MAGA Deplorable. Happily married Mom and Nana.

I am so sorry..my heart breaks for you!

In response Leesy Frank to her Publication

Thank you Friend❤️

(1) Show this thread

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

I am so sorry for your loss.

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

Thank you Friend❤️

(1) Show this thread