Real world child rescue from ISIS, Spec-operator ran into live fire for a child. Believe me, it is happening. Sav the children. H/T Wire Cutter.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

MAD RESPECT!!!!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

These are the people you want around. Cares more for others than him self Hero, Angle What ever we are blessed to have all of them. Words could never fill the thanks we want to give. For that Thank You we are all indebted to those who gave. We should never see a homeless vet again after this is over! Thats what I want. I plan on getting it too!

What a Hero! That Was Beautiful To See!

These soldiers are fn awesome! Great job gentleman! Glad you're on our side.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Everything YOU see..."has ONLY been about saving the CHILDREN". The Children are the innocence of GOD. THE JOY of GOD.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Heroes! All my love and respect!!!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

A HERO

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

❤❤❤

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

/SALUTE