Christian Lamar. running to be your State Representative in Arizona House District 20, I am the Republican who censured Paul Boyer Unanimously on Feb 8th 2021 in the district for trying to stop the Arizona Audit. I also persuaded the Maricopa GOP executive committee to adopt my Censure on Mar 2nd 2021. I recently censured Boyer again on Aug 9th 2021 with a 43-10 vote, as a small few tried to protect him from being held accountable for trying a 2nd time to stop the AZ audit. I am endorsed by our current Republican State Representative Shawnna Bolick who is also a great fighter for us. I knocked 400 doors for both Bolick and Trump in 2020. I am running to be your state representative to protect our 1st amendment, 2nd amendment and action the necessary changes on election integrity. Can you please do me favor? I need your signature to get my name on the ballot in 2022. Could you please sign my petition at ChristianforArizona.com

Only people mentioned by @jlmetro in this post can reply

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

In response Jennifer Metro to his Publication

clean up 2020 first!

In response Jennifer Metro to his Publication

this is not me, obviously. i got this text. if in az please sign. truble posting on this platform from my phone. if you hadnt noticed.