Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Video was created in 1994 and people (us) have just discovered these truths. The populace has no idea, numbed by TV, still slaves without any knowledge of being a slave. Alex Collier has been trying to wake up humanity.

He even said JFK was the only president who spoke of this malady in our society, how UN is set up to control us. Predicts DJT, "need a president who is not a politician." Listen to his video, look for more of his info. Research.

https://rumble.com/ve3yjx-whistleblower-reveals-reptilian-threat-in-1994.html

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has seen what I think was some sort of reptilian but this one did not seem evil when he paid me a visit. I can feel which ones are evil as soon as they show up.
Not all with pointy jagged teeth are bad, but there were a hell of a lot of bad ones before Trump and our alien allies took them down.
Pic posted by Vincent Kennedy

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from reaper myer, click on at the bottom under it