THE RNC DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE ONE PENNY. THEY ARE WORTHLESS AT THEIR JOBS.

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

I ask them - "where were you on 11/04/2020" they took me off their most generous donor list.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

i was texted by the RNC, i texted the "f" you word to them. they responded that they would remove my number from their call lists.

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

@aztekjade
Funny you just posted this... I just replied to one of their "surveys" (solicitation of contribution) and told them the same thing... They're totally useless and worthless. They shot themselves in the foot and have the audacity to ask us to kiss em and make em better. It's not going to happen. I wrote "you'll get a contribution from me the same day I send money to the anti-Christ"

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Take back the House for what??? They did nothing when they had the House and Senate. They'll do nothing in the future. What Trump did, he did alone. That's how worthless they are.

I write something similar on every piece of mail or poll or survey they send me. I let them know they won't get a dime from me because they sat back and watched while the election was stolen and would not stand up for our president or for us. Very small handful worth a damn.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Absolutely agree! They don't even have my full name or address right. That worries me. But I don't want to contact them to correct it. This is not right!

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Weekly solicitations delivered from our mailbox straight to the recycle bin - unopened 😏