Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

with all due respect. That doesn't make any sense, and God is not a God of confusion. Q uses many sources to code his largest Military drops to Anon's. Somethings will not be clear until they happen. Relax, and be of good cheer.
I have been waiting 50 yrs to see the corruption cleaned up. But the evil one has been making his plan since he was cast out of Heaven. Our God is on a rescue mission, hoping none should perish, but all come back to Him. God is in control. We have nothing to fear unless we forget whence he has lead us from. Turn your heart to the Creator God and all will be well with your soul. Love ya all STAND STRONG

Biblical lessons. I didn't realize.

What I do know is that I am not the same person I was 3 years ago. Even 6 months ago.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Me either. It sounds like we are being given uploads so we can ascend to 5D

(1) Show this thread

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

12/21 take it away :)

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Amen in Christ the Messiahs Holy name.

We have come this far. We can do this