screw you, marj!! I though you were one of the good guys!!

HOW MUCH DID THEY SPEND TO BRIBE YOU TO STOP WITH THE 2020 ELECTION FRAUD AUDIT DEMAND

YOU ARE CCP, AND II AGREE WITH LIN WOOD!!

TG says “others” should do the work for a GA 2020 audit. She cannot help because she was elected at the “federal level!”

“Of course being elected on the federal level, I’m unable to help them on the state level other than support them . . .”

What??? Are you kidding me???

MTG is supposed to represent We The People. She cannot fight for us???

I have repeatedly urged MTG to fight for an audit of the GA 2020 election. I have given her a chance to do the right thing. She is still not doing so. Marjorie is ALL talk and NO action. She wants others to do ALL the heavy lifting.

Then she urges you to vote in another rigged election in 2022! Disgusting.

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I'm so tired of thinking people are fighting for us...only to find out they too are plants. uggh. ARE THERE ANY GOOD GUYS????🤔

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

YES, DISCOURAGING. TIRED OF IT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE SAYING WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO AND THEN BLOWING IT OFF?

(1) Show this thread
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

shes useless i really cant think of any elected official worth anything.........

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response reaper myer to his Publication

THEY ALL NEED TO GO!

(1) Show this thread