Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

the person turned away from the buildings and as the second explosion happens turns back. So it's not a good caught it video to me. keeps saying after that "cant believe i got that on video.." but if you're turning back around 3 seconds AFTER IT HAPPENED thats not catching it on video. i just still dont believe parts of both "planes" dont end up going completely through each building. just my opinion even from that day. and for the Pentagon "plane" as well with that not being a tall building there should be more fuselage sticking out. i definitely believe a missle was used.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

I posted this at 03:49 PM, Feb. 27, 2021. Link: https://anonup.com/thread/2112874

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Where are the Rolls Royce turbines? Officially, it was said that they had been vaporized. Only idiots believe this story. It was a cruise missile, that's what happened. What about WTC Building 7. What about Pensilvania? Just a hole in the ground. No debris. Too many questions unanswered. Inside Job. Truth coming out. Nothing can stop it.

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Camden Beach to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Father, Outdoorsman, Handyman, Patriot, God Loving defender of Freedom and God given rights. We must stand Together, or fall under Tyranny

every last person involved in the murder of thousands of people then the invasion of out rights that followed, the false flag terrorism needs to be PUBLICLY EXECUTED, and the whole world must see them draw their last breath on Earth!!!!!!! may God have mercy on them, WE DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

books, painting, walks in nature

😭 It's terrible to watch again. One thing for sure: no plain in sight.
And what about the glass in the streets, to far off from the buildings?
First blow came indeed from the underground? The tunnels below with 'the trucks that stood still in the underground tunnel' > (quote: withness telling so)?

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Coincidence?