Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Any church/religion that isn’t talking about human trafficking/children being abused is a total farce.

Beware of churches that have a “ciriculum” and aren’t teaching first and foremost about the corruption that exists in the world today.

Why aren’t congregations praying together to ask God what His ciriculum is for the current day?

IMO, these churches are almost as big of a problem as the MSM and in many cases they have a similar agenda by hiding the actual truth!

Only people mentioned by @Qbero17 in this post can reply

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Catholic churches influenced the mega churches

Even in the Buddhism religion❗️🤨🤦🏽‍♀️

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Everything being exposed for everyone with a working brain to see clearly.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

a picture is worth a thousand words

(2) Show this thread

ALL CHURCHES❗️🤨

Kenneth Copeland Pushes Over Man in Wheelchair, Walks Away - YouTube

In typical charismatic false prophet style, despite the fact that Kenneth Copeland's house is worth millions, he pushes over a man in a wheelchair declaring ...

In response reaper myer to his Publication

He is evil!

In response reaper myer to his Publication

somebody send alex jones there lol

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Nazi world order

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

absolutely

remember tammy faye baker and her fake alligator tears, and mascara running all over her face?

we used to see her at the mall buying makeup in Orlando, and we would laugh at her.

I have never given a red cent to these people, and do not give these organized religions a thought.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

DONGALD 7TRUNK DECLAS on telegram Proves to us all President Donald J. Trump is in Now in control of [them] all .

I just say Joel Osteen.

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

I have always had that feeling that something was just “off”...I never need an intermediary to have a relationship with God.