A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

I'Ve been experiencing a high-pitched "white noise" in my head, with increase in later years.

I thought it was my ears, but I don't think so. It feels like my head.

Interesting point: I sit on my porch, day and evening. The 17-year cicadas are out in force...at night, the cicadas have a tone, close to that noise in my head. Extremely high-pitched. Their sound is the closest description of my head!

i have been having what you describe for several years. about 6 weeks ago i lost hearing in my right ear and some in my left. im wearing a hearing aid to help in the left ear. but the strange thing is that i can hear ringing and white noise in the right ear or as you describe-its in my head.

In response Dottie French to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rena in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rena Charboneau, click on at the bottom under it