WTF is that?

SATAN.

Minus a T.

SA/AN.

NASA.

————-

We’ve been deceived.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

The Armstrong's lived down the street from me when I was a kid. Not saying NASA wasn't a farce, it's just hard to wrap ones head around this when my father worked mission control and is no longer around to ask.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes we have!
satan with a little "s" because Nana will not give him any power, has manipulated and deceived us all our entire lives in every belief system we have to prevent us from finding out that together we have more power than him and his minions when we realize we can connect directly with God and figure out our soul powers given by a loving God.

Totally!l Nasa means to lift up and deceive.

They expect us to believe this 'lunar lander' was capable of traversing the moon...

We have been thoroughly deceived.
Earth is a stationary plane.

#thekeystone

Words-Sword
Spelling- Spell
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue:
And they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Yes we have been deceived F O R E V E R !!!
Alex Collier predicted today's events in 1994 ... we are just now realizing we've been sold out by horrible, fascists govt.s and bankers around the world.

They want to feed the beast so they could live in luxury.
Its over!

https://rumble.com/ve3yjx-whistleblower-reveals-reptilian-threat-in-1994.html

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

And with saying this, then it would be interesting to fully understand what it is they are saying when they are launching a rocket or the like. I have heard both sides of the coin. But they went to be a private company, not much I personally can do about it, so I am focusing on the people who need my help and attention first!!! So many are being evicted right now! So many being homeless!!!

Not here for glory or praise. Here to learn and share knowledge. Not always right but always willing to learn.

How about this....Santa is just Satan with the letters jumbled around. he wants children to tell him their wishes. He flies in a sleigh with horned animals. He enters your house through the chimney representing fire and brimstone. He leaves coal if you have been bad. Christams is celebrated on a pagan holiday. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!LOL

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

Sadly yes, and even more sadly...many, MANY wont care.

In response Jamie Wagner to his Publication

Some believe that the idea of Santa evolved from the story of Saint Nicholas.

(2) Show this thread

“One cannot love without suffering, or suffer without loving.” Saint Gianna Molla

So all those astronauts who supposedly went to Purdue University was all a crock of crap, right? My husband a PU alum will never believe it, doesn't believe anything else and thinks I'm in a cult.

In response Conserv Christy to her Publication

😁Join the (big ) club 😁. Don´t worry it´s going to be ok.

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

ONLY SINCE BIRTH ,,, CHANGE HAPPENS SQQN