Only people mentioned by @QakeLady in this post can reply

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

๐Ÿ™„I shared this on fb. took them exactly 5 seconds to take it down and warn me. Harmful misinformation. Worst part is they're friggin serious

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Emma ElT to her Publication

Yep Suckerberg and his evil cronies don't like truths, even funny ones..! Tell them all to KMA๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Œ
KEK

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

LOL

๐Ÿฐ Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker ๐Ÿ”, Proud deplorable๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ, Jesus is King ๐ŸŒŸ Q !..๐Ÿธ God Bless us all ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

๐Ÿ™Œ

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿฟโญโญโญ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ”ฅโ™ˆโœ Almost Time ๐Ÿ•ฐ Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...๐Ÿ˜โœจ๐ŸŽ‡โœจ

๐Ÿง๐Ÿคญ

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response michael griggs to his Publication

LOL

(2) Show this thread

In response Shar Sirn to her Publication

KEK

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature