Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Yes this is a "spirit cooking" - incantation for 9/11.
Watch Gene Decode "Pet Goat " explain all the above and Much MORE.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/tnCgPsdwvQkR/

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

WTF did I just watch??!!!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response MiSuzie Q.. to her Publication

right?!?!?
🙈🙈

(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I’ve seen this before. Creepy. They were so arrogant. Makes me sick.

If you author the book, you know the ending😏

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Using kids to chant the spell...

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

mathematically impossible

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

That was the sacrificial ceremony to what was to come that morning.

#ThesePeopleAreSick

#symbolismwillbetheirdownfall

I remember when I saw live video of Bush (aka shrub) at the school when it happened. What isn't clear on this version of the video is the look on shrub's face when the man whispered in his ear. When I saw that, I thought that rotten pos knew it was going to happen ahead of time.

What I did not notice then was the words the children are reading and how they relate to what happened. It is like MK Ultra reinforcing the idea of planes hitting the tower.

We all know that the building was taken down deliberately by explosives. It was insurance fraud and a satanic sacrifice. Why was terrorism insurance taken out on the building just prior to the event. The evil cabal delighted in killing so many innocent people and some people profited from this. May they burn in hell for all eternity.