Think mirror.

White hats are mirroring EVERYTHING they projected on to us or had planned to project on to us.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

reversing their witxh crafqt!!!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 18 again!

White hats and Q are reversing ever damn spell using the cabals own dates and rituals against them.
[they] are locked into their rituals, spells, dates to preform them, and their master, satan.
They have no way to deviate from this shit and stay in line to receive the immortality as kings and queens of satans false promises them so they are always predictable as hell!

Q and Trump have been genius at keeping their ememies close and forcing them to show their own evil to the world!
Literally every damn evil game they have going has been exposed in the last 5 yrs and he forced them to show it themselves.

Fookn genius!
If you dont see this then well......... you simply have not really been paying attention.

Trump and Q have been in control of everything since his "We are taking back our planet" tour when all the powerful countries submitted!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

i see that … but there must be caution …there’s a fine line when revenge can consume one & you loose yourself in that process … I pray they stay connected

so is the Taliban on our side

interesting.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i gather its more we have the wheel on [their] car, for the reverse effect of what [they] had planned. This way we also weave them out. and [they] just now figured out they was infiltraded to many keks. Who said catch and release never worked? now thats a dobbel meaning. do you think we chip them before they know 😹and when they do we put the squeeze on them BM them saying we woulf say they worked for PATRIOTS this whole TIME and release😂that would be unethical no🤣sqweeze