πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ The insufferably patronizing and [Obama] third-term-hopeful Jen Psaki is no Kayleigh but at least the [Deep State] was on message today- Bring [The Affordable Care Act] back from the dead and 100 million vaccinations as soon as possible. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
βŒ›οΈ

Hi Fan, Nice to see you again. Guess what I found - They just turned out the lights at the White House 11:09 or perhaps a minute or two earlier, but I captured at 11:13

https://www.earthtv.com/en/webcam/washington-white-house

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_iss in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™Thank you so much for this. I wanted to see for myself if it was true. Great job Rachel

(1) Show this thread

looks like the light is on, and the satan's dick is light up too

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

How many meanings does 10 days of darkness have?
How many days has the White House been dark?
Nana is wondering now what time exactly it goes dark each night?
@patriot_iss

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have heard from many that the 20th was the first day, today would be day 10

(1) Show this thread

Winds of change......

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Wowza! That's a re-up(?) if I ever saw one. Thank you and great to see you too Patriot! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Wowza because I have lots of posts? I'm now watching telegram posts so there is so much more to post about.

Question, I just saw this post, but there was no source. Obviously this person works on Wall Street or knows a lot about stocks. He appears to be telling us we should NOT sell our stocks at this time so we can CRASH THE STOCK MARKET. Isn't this what we ultimately want so we can move to QFS?

(1) Show this thread

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

A DC ANON showed video of children being brought out
of the WH front door, to waiting vans.

I think the WH is a Triage Operation, for Children brought
up from the tunnels.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Do you have a link to that?

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

i want to know more about this too.

(2) Show this thread