Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The Event should be about 3 days based on Bay Of Pigs.
Then 10 day shutdown of Earth and Activation of Military EBS to TVs & Radio's WorldWide. At the same time all Governments Worldwide will be stood down as well as further arrests. We will then be having GESARA Blockchain Elections. We will be having govts 10% the size of what they are currently. All new people.

QUANTUM GESARA aka TRUMPSARA.

Quantum Financial System, Quantum Voting System, Quantum Healing, Quantum Physics.
Quantum Internet
Everything is going Quantum.

Nesara states Rainbow "Treasury" Notes backed by precious metals
Adding Quantum Starlink.
& ISO20022 Internationally Regulated USA Coins also backed by metals.

QVS - Blockchain no longer like the way we do it.

Quantum Internet.
The Internet is Rebooted. No more Microsoft. Everything wiped. The current internet is Operation Mockingbird. Same as TV, Newspapers etc. Will not be anywhere near the same. All media/papers is owned by the Mossad, gone.

Loyal Patriot - Veteran Mom - Love my God and my country!

What's the timing on this? Any dates?

In response Cher DGF to her Publication

Not the answer you want to hear.

But I believe the best and maybe only answer right now is

It happens when it happens.

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

Agreed. No one ever has dates...my reply was silently rhetorical. I've been holding the line since day one and will continue to do so.

Well, after I replied perhaps it was premature. If we trust ThestormisuponusAll then this makes good sense. While I am not going to hold tight to it. (We have learned not to do that.) It also feels like the time in about now.

Doesn't it.

https://anonup.com/thread/6542067

In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication

I guess we will have to wait and see if it happens then. The carrots have been dangling for a long time now......

🤗☺️They have.

Buckle up. Hold the Line Fren

Only people mentioned by @CherD23 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cher DGF, click on at the bottom under it