Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

The Event should be about 3 days based on Bay Of Pigs.
Then 10 day shutdown of Earth and Activation of Military EBS to TVs & Radio's WorldWide. At the same time all Governments Worldwide will be stood down as well as further arrests. We will then be having GESARA Blockchain Elections. We will be having govts 10% the size of what they are currently. All new people.

QUANTUM GESARA aka TRUMPSARA.

Quantum Financial System, Quantum Voting System, Quantum Healing, Quantum Physics.
Quantum Internet
Everything is going Quantum.

Nesara states Rainbow "Treasury" Notes backed by precious metals
Adding Quantum Starlink.
& ISO20022 Internationally Regulated USA Coins also backed by metals.

QVS - Blockchain no longer like the way we do it.

Quantum Internet.
The Internet is Rebooted. No more Microsoft. Everything wiped. The current internet is Operation Mockingbird. Same as TV, Newspapers etc. Will not be anywhere near the same. All media/papers is owned by the Mossad, gone.

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

If there is no more Microsoft what will I need to get on the new internet, I will prepare now. Linux???

I wouldn’t buy a new operating system. Plans include the use of Microsoft Operating systems. Gates will no longer be involved since he will be eventually executed.

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

pretty sure he and wifey were hung in India after there infertility by vax was discovered.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

😉both gates were hung in india 2013. Can't wait for THOSE videos to come out 'cause you KNOW someone took videos.😉

(1) Show this thread

pretty sure the real gates is long gone

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

They all have to be gone.

(1) Show this thread