I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I feel like I'm the only one who will honestly tell you ...
I was raised on scripture
I read the whole bible once it took me all my life to do it 😂
I know scripture
I am terrible with where that scriptire is found ...what book chapter and verse
When I went on line God told me three things
~~~
Use your real face so the enemy sees the whites of your eyes .. On twitter I started that

~~~
Use your real name
I always have until Double Eagle come forward as One

I am Diane ... or Dinah~ my nic name
~~~
He said
Don't quote scripture
You aren't good at it

So I write and in writing I allude to the scripture
On Twitter I always had someone comment with the scripture. They just did it to be a part of the 40000 of us who followed each other.... They supported my efforts with
Book Chapter and verse
I love participation from my family

People want to argue over scripture
I don't roll that way at all.

👇

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

I am Kelly. Been hiding in plain site, walking alone out front throughout my life...until the family became affected by it, so I started to exist in the shadows until I could figure a few things out. I would do anything to shield the ones I love, even made myself as small as possible in every situation while focusing only on them. But along the way I have realized it is God's job to do all of that and I am only here to do His Will. Now just trying to do right each day and figure out who I am and what I am really supposed to do here, lol.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Kelly Clen to her Publication

Hi Kelly Good Morning Sweet Heart 💖
I am praying God helps you figure out who you are ...
This day ... you are my Sis ..
I love you ... I am proud of you

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Awe, your response really touched my heart DE
Thank you so much, I will take all the help I can get ♡
Have a great day!

Only people mentioned by @Clen_Kell in this post can reply

In response Kelly Clen to her Publication

❤😘❤❤