Well this sucks!
Expected, but still sucks!
Good bye, VK1 🙁

They took out a core group of us in one fell swoop. I see many questioning whether we should return to the Tw*tter battlefield. However, didn't we all take a vow to help wake up the masses? To enter the next stage of enlightenment as a collective consciousness, we NEED the others to be freed from the bondages of brainwashing. Is it not our job to make them question their reality? If we abandon them, it seems that we are only fortifying their imprisonment from the truth. While I dislike supporting Tw*tter, I believe we need to be on enemy territory in order to wake up the POW's.#conflicted

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lil_Iodine in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

still there!
would be glad to know those returning after getting suspended - finding the returning is difficult since 'censor' is habbening. doing what we can under trying times - but agreed - OATH!

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

It's no longer possible to fight on Twitter. Now we make them come to us. They have to seek out the truth and they won't be able to find it on Twitter. We make the best stuff HERE and they will come.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

NANA ran out of phone numbers

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

get a google voice number. twitter wont allow textme or talktone numbers. but google voice works

(1) Show this thread

God ✝️ Family ❤️ Country 🇺🇸 Warrior Mom / Research Everything

I think we wait until we see movement...Normies are fast asleep. They need big Booms first

I think we wait until we see movement...Normies are fast asleep. They need big Booms first