Astrologer / Son of Man / God's Right Hand/ #GreatAwakening #QAnon #WWG1WGA

WHEN DOES GOLD REACT, WHEN THERE IS A COLLAPSE IN CONFIDENCE IN THE [CB] SYSTEM

X22 Report - Financial
Sep 2, 2021
https://www.bitchute.com/video/LoGmeuhKJuaT/

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I've been watching the price of Bitcoin. It's worth 50K per coin, up again from 36K. Now it's FDIC insured. I've heard a lot of folks talking about how it was going to drop. I've been paying attention to Elon Musk too. You can buy a Tesla with Dogecoin right now. The price of the coin is going up also. You might reconsider trying to remember who said it was dropping to 900.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

LMAO! Be careful who you follow. Especially right now. Remember that nothing is what it appears to be. I'm a computer nurd. I've been following this entire blockchain thing since it started. It's revolutionizing the way we get things done. We're doing away with the Central Banking System. Gold is about to destroy the Federal Reserve. Precious metals are about to go very high in value. I'm on top of this entire sting operation. Control is being seized away from the Rothschild family. We're going to be in total control of our wealth. I'm just waiting with anticipation for everyone to wake up to see what is actually happening. The faster folks wake up, the faster we will move towards making Earth a Paradise Planet.

You'll earn more crypto by staking it. I'm trying to have enough to earn a living from the profit I get by staking the coins. I'm new at it too, but it's not hard to figure it out. One thing I can tell you is that I think it's best to keep your coins in a hard wallet so you can maintain control if the site who is controlling your coins goes down. I'm not comfortable with software wallets. I post crypto info here from time to time here when there's something good for folks to know about.

It's OK. There will be good folks around who will help you. It's like anything. Once you learn it then it begins to become easy to deal with. The more you work with it, the better you'll get at it. I was stumbling around at first myself.

It's NEVER too late. I've been in situations that most people would be scared to death to live thorough. I'm still here. If you are alive now, then you just need to survive a little while longer. Never give up. Never surrender. We're about to bust this situation wide open. Don't you know about GESARA? It's already in effect, and NESARA isn't too far behind. You'll be OK.

I'm an original Anon. I was there when Q first revealed who he is. I know who most of the players on the Q Team are. I've followed all of the dropped bread crumbs that Q left us to reveal truths that most folks are unaware of. I stumbled into 4Chan when it was all happening in the beginning. I'm a registered Democrat living in Los Angeles. I'm also African American. Although I started of in the trenches here trying to "Red Pill" folks, I'm seeing a lot of people waking up right now. There are a lot of Democrats here in Los Angeles, but California is a Republic. Trump won California. Election fraud is about to be exposed, starting with Maricopa County in Arizona. That's the first domino to fall. Biden ain't too popular right now. This was all done by design. The corrupted government officials are exposing themselves for everyone to see. You're going to see Dr "Doom" Fauci get the Death Penalty after Bill Gates. Nobody playing this wicked game against America is going to win. NOBODY!

Only people mentioned by @DennisOfVenice in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

Same here in the UK. I came across Q through Dave at the X22report and have been a foot soldier since. Have taken near three years off work to flood social media platforms full time with the message. My biggest failure so far is I have not been able to red pill one of my family so I have had to move on. Hell they have all taken the jab so they are too far gone.

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

I've got similar problems with my family. My immediate family are following me. No problem there. My problem is with relatives. You can't save everyone from the shock that reality is about to have on them. Fortunately, I believe new medical technology is about to be released to the public. We can repair the damage, and those who you tried to Red Pill will see that you were trying to save them all along. Trust The Plan. That's what Q tells us to do. I can clearly see how it will work. The quicker folks wake up, the quicker we can save lives. What I'm afraid of is that it may take folks getting sick from these vaccines to wake everyone up. For this I pray. Keep at it solider. We're close to winning. I believe we've got this.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU, ANON!

In response Elena Iove to her Publication

God is going to bless ALL of us. Just have faith and keep fighting back. We're about to win this Rat Race. Pray!

(1) Show this thread