Anyone remember when VK hacked Twitter and brought it down? That was pretty epic.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

noooooo LOL did he?

Time2 do some sketchy sh*t doo dah...so EPIC !!!

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

it was EPIC! i miss him!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Do you think he will be back b4 9-11?

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Maybe 9/10? 😎

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Do you think he will be back b4 9-11?

No ha!! But i wouldnt doubt his capability!! Lets me know the white hats are in control. Thanks for the conformation DoQ!!

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

It was INCREDIBLE! Minutes earlier, he told us to clear our cookies. Then came the post with the jump-roping power lines and the song "Time to do some sketchy shit, doo dah, doo dah" in the background. Then BOOM, twitter is down and the ONLY post I could see was VK's. It was freaking EPIC. My favorite VK moment.

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication

Edit: power line being pulled down, not jump-roping

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

In response Ohh Suzannah to her Publication

Ha! I din't put it all together but I do remember the "time to do some sketchy shit doo dah doo dah!" Outstanding!

(2) Show this thread

"twitter fun"

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Miss him! That was a day to remember. VK takes Jack down!

hahaha i miss him

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

October 15th, that was awesome!

Time to do some sketchy shit, doo dah. Check my comment on your last VK post.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Was that one of his spicy margarita nights?🤣 Sure do miss VK@VincentKennedy

don’t have twatter, but i feeeeelya

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

Nope…don’t remember that! Still can’t get on Twitt.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread