CABAL WOLF JUST REINSTATED MASK MANDATES FOR SCHOOL CHILDREN OUR SCHOOL TO THEIR REGRET IS FOLLOWING THE MANDATE YESTERDAY PARENTS STARTED UNMASK OUR SCHOOLS TO STOP IT. WE ALSO FOUND OUT THE SCHOOL IS GETTING PAID TO MANDATE I STARTED POSTING TO THE HUNTINGDUMB DAILY NEWS ABOUT THE EVENT. THREE TEACHERS BITCHED TO THE PROPAGANDA SHEET SO THEY BANNED ME FROM POSTING THE TRUTH. SCHOOL BOARD MEETING TOMORROW ANONS V NORMIES AND COMMIES. UPDATE TOMORROW

Only people mentioned by @BIGEDWYMANZ in this post can reply

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

why would anybody consent to follow anything wolf says?

he is just a criminal

no power

tell him to go F himself and do whatever you want

stop being pussies

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

Is the unmask our schools group statewide or just in your area? No one standing up in Southeastern part of the state.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Have Faith to her Publication

THERE IS A PA STATEWIDE CHAPTER OF OVER 50000 AND GROWING UNMASK OUR CHILDREN PA. THROUGH MY RESEARCH I FOUND OUT THE SCHOOL RECIEVES $3084 FOR EVERY CHILD IN OUR SCHOOL IT AMOUNTS TO AROUND $3,000,000 THIS IS WHY THE SCHOOLS AND THE TEACHERS UNIONS ARE SUPPORTING THE MANDATE. THEYRE SELLING OUR CHILDRENS HEALTH FOR 30 PIECES OF SILVER. IM ALSO PUSHING FOR AN AUDIT OF THE MONIES RECIEVED FOR MISAPROPATION OF GOVT FUNDS. WE MUST FIGHT THIS TYRRANY IN OUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD NOW. GOOD LUCK WWG1WGA

(1) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Take your children out of public schools. Growing children need oxygen for more reasons than adults, their brains need it to develop. Masks are just another tool to dumb us, like fluoride.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

UPDATE BOARD MEETING MOVED TO WEDNESDAY. I DID FIND OUT THE SCHOOL IS PAID $3,045 PER CHILD TO ENFORCE MASK MANDATES. THE ARE SELLING OUR CHILDRENS HEALTH FOR 30 PIECES OF SILVER. GEE I SEE NO CORRUPTION IN THIS. I HAVE A PHONE CALL IN FOR TUESDAY WITH PA REP IRVIN WHO IS ALSO OPPOSED TO THE MANDATE. GONNA BE A BRAWL THE BOARD ARE ASSHOLES BUT HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST 500 HIGHLY PISSED OFF MOMMA BEARS WWG1WGA

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

He is a pos. Mastriano for Governor!